How can tropical activity affect the expansion of COVID-19 "coronavirus"?

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Astromanía
Category 2
Category 2

How can tropical activity affect the expansion of COVID-19 "coronavirus"?

#1 Postby Astromanía » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:23 am

Do you guys think that if some tropical Cyclone make landfall in a country with many infected people could lead to a more expansion of the coronavirus? I think yes if some important city is being directly struck with a strong system that can cause an early major evacuation and so the expansión of the virus due to the contact with many people in the needed interactions, what do you guys think about this?
0 likes   

Astromanía
Category 2
Category 2

Re: How can tropical activity affect the expansion of COVID-19 "coronavirus"?

#2 Postby Astromanía » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 pm

And just a day after I made this tread, the first confirmed case with coronavirus in my city LMAO
0 likes   

CrazyC83
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Re: How can tropical activity affect the expansion of COVID-19 "coronavirus"?

#3 Postby CrazyC83 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Astromanía wrote:Do you guys think that if some tropical Cyclone make landfall in a country with many infected people could lead to a more expansion of the coronavirus? I think yes if some important city is being directly struck with a strong system that can cause an early major evacuation and so the expansión of the virus due to the contact with many people in the needed interactions, what do you guys think about this?

I believe that is indeed the case if the evacuated have to be put together. It creates challenges in the Southern Hemisphere right now.
0 likes   

gigabite
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Expect a sequel to this movie

#4 Postby gigabite » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:45 am

Over the next several years the summer earth/sun distance shortens, and warmer arctic sea surfaces expand tropical cyclones tendency to push tropical air north warming the tundra releasing more dormant biologic agents for migratory birds vector into the human population. Covid-19 is the 5th corona viruse in the human population. Expect that number to increase at a higher rate. 20 percent of the earth has been frozen for a long time. The number of naturally occurring transmissible dormant biologic agents could be large.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”