Funny E-mail about camping

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

weatherlover427

Funny E-mail about camping

#1 Postby weatherlover427 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:43 pm

Chizzie and Rita went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Rita wakes her faithful saddle blanket companion and says, "Chizzie, look up toward the sky and tell me what you see." Chizzie replies, "ummm, I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" asked Rita. Chizzie ponders for a minute, then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, it's evident "maii" is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Rita?"

Rita is silent for a moment, then says, "Chizzie, you dummie, someone has stolen our tent."
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#2 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:35 pm

we dont need no stinking tent! lmao heehee :wink:
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”