Price check please!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

beenthru6
Category 1
Category 1

Price check please!

#1 Postby beenthru6 » Wed May 11, 2005 4:09 pm

I read this while waiting for my daughter at the dentists office, and thought it was hysterical.

Being late for work and realizing her period was supposed to start that day, Shelley stopped by the local market for some tampax. The place was very crowded and she was in a hurry and was very aggravated when the cashier told her their was no price listed and he couldn't get it to come up on the computer. The line was long behind her, and he said, " don't worry, I'll call over the loud speaker for a price check". So he called loudly for a price check on extra large tampax. Mortified that her very personal purchase was now known to everyone in the store, Shelley tried to ignore the impatient stares form those in line behind her. A minute later, the cashier finally received a response from his associate who had thought the cashier had called for a price on "thumbtacks". He loudly asked over speaker if he needed a price on the ones you push in with your thumb or the ones you pound in with a hammer. Turning beet red, Shelley then melted into the floor. :lol:
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#2 Postby southerngale » Wed May 11, 2005 4:11 pm

:eek: :lol:
0 likes   

Wpwxguy
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#3 Postby Wpwxguy » Wed May 11, 2005 6:11 pm

he he he,,,that is funny, I read that somewhere a while back. LOL :oops: