Easter

This is where our members can post about their hearth and home, whether it be Holiday traditions, recipes, gardening, virtually anything to do with hearth and home.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

angelwing
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Easter

#1 Postby angelwing » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am

I was wondering if anyone had any good receipes that they do for Easter? I kinda want to do a ham, which I usually do with a honey, orange juice and cloves but I don't know. On Sundays I have to do my cooking for the entire week so I am kinda at a loss what to make. I am thinking something that will give me leftovers for at least 3 days worth of meals...maybe mashed potatoes and gravy and I know corn.

I welcome any suggestions, since our parents are gone the traditional dinners have gone out the window.

Thanks!
0 likes   

Pburgh
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#2 Postby Pburgh » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:40 am

I always have ham too. I usually make lasagna and fried chicken also. I'll make my spaghetti sauce and meatballs ahead of time and freeze them. They freeze very well. I've been making a veggie lasagna too. It's made with a homemade alfredo sauce that is really good. It also freezes well. We usually have potato salad and baked beans too. I didn't eat breakfast and I'm making myself hungry. LOL
0 likes   

Return to “Hearth and Home”