Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe...
Here’s what you’ll need to make this quick, weeknight supper of Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas:
1 lb of Chicken Breasts
4 Peppers (Green, Red, Orange and Yellow), sliced
1 Onion, sliced
1 Package of Taco Seasoning
Flour or corn tortillas
Toppings – sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
- Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot
- Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
- The chicken looks burnt but it’s just crispy. Shred everything up and mix in the juice. Serve with tortillas and all the toppings: sour cream, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, etc.
In the end, it was delicious!!