USA Weather Forum suggestion

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Aquawind
Category 5
Category 5

USA Weather Forum suggestion

#1 Postby Aquawind » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 am

The forum is rather lopsided in that the only active threads are for FL or TX. I think it would be nice to have those threads as Stickies and labeled to represent all of the 6 regions to bring more weather from other states in the nation. I understand we have a hurricane core here but I think were all interrested in following weather in other areas and not just those 2 states. We could have completely seperate forums but I don't think that some of the areas will be as busy and an Active thread would be enough. We do have some active posters from other areas. Just an suggestion as this Florida and Texas only thing seems so boring..lol Sorry no offense intended.
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: USA Weather Forum suggestion

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:52 pm

There was no intention of exclusion of any areas when those threads were started. They were started because they were requested specifically by members. In fact both of the threads specifically mentioned have expanded their scope since their start. There is no reason that other areas or states could not have their own threads also, imo. Those threads are within the appropriate forums either USA weather or Winter weather. We are always in favor of more members from more areas/states discussing their weather. We can start the threads if they are requested and if enough interest is shown the threads will grow on their own, which is what has happened with the threads mentioned.
0 likes   

Aquawind
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Aquawind » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 pm

No intention no doubt. Just thinking of ongoing active threads for the areas versus the 2 states. I do think more people would post about their weather if it was an ongoing thread versus starting a new thread..many people would just skip it. No matter if everyone is happy with as is so be it. Twas just a suggestion.
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”