Newbie question

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Nightwatch
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Newbie question

#1 Postby Nightwatch » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 am

hi
just registered yesterday after lurking some time... and I have some problems finding my way on this forum.
Is there a way to see in one shot in which topics I already placed a comment, or opened a topic? On other forums u have options like "my active topics" or "my posts"

Right now i just switch between forums, to index, to new thread, etc etc.. Would be nice to have all my posts/reactions in one view? I noticed the bookmark options for threads but is that the only way?

Am I overlooking something?
0 likes   
The only thing we really get for free is the weather...

x-y-no
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby x-y-no » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 am

Yes there is, although I had turned the feature off because of high volume of traffic and then forgot to turn it back on last night.

You should now see links for "View active topics" "View new posts" and "View your posts" near the top of the page.

And welcome to Storm2k!
0 likes   

Nightwatch
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Re: Newbie question

#3 Postby Nightwatch » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:13 am

Ah! Thx alot! Great!!
0 likes   
The only thing we really get for free is the weather...

artist
Category 5
Category 5

Re:

#4 Postby artist » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:44 pm

x-y-no wrote:Yes there is, although I had turned the feature off because of high volume of traffic and then forgot to turn it back on last night.

You should now see links for "View active topics" "View new posts" and "View your posts" near the top of the page.

And welcome to Storm2k!

I do have a question about this myself. When I click on "View your posts" I do see the thread listed that I posted in, but do not see how to go directly to that post rather than just the latest post to the thread. In other words, if I don't remember what page I posted to and there are 50 pages I have to scroll through all the pages until I find my post. Is there an easier way? :oops:
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”