an activcation issue

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

A person waiting (Kalrany)

an activcation issue

#1 Postby A person waiting (Kalrany) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Hello- I hope that this is the correct avenue to contact an admin, but I have tried other options without response. I recently (Tuesday 5/7/13) signed up for an account using the username "Kalrany" and received a welcome notice, but have been waiting for a week now to get an activation notice. I tried responding to the welcome e-mail two days later (Thursday 5/9/13) but did not know if the account was monitored for responses or if I was expecting too quick a turn around. However, in the last week I tried logging in just to see if I had simply missed an e-mail and was redirected to an "account inactive" page. I am sorry to post this to the board at large, but I have not heard anything and have run out of ideas to contact people.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: an activcation issue

#2 Postby tolakram » Mon May 13, 2013 2:11 pm

I found and activated your account. Please give it a try.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Kalrany
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#3 Postby Kalrany » Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help!
0 likes   
TOTAL NOVICE. The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.
Lansing MI, Galveston TX, Madison WI, Houston TX, Newark DE

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby tolakram » Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Kalrany wrote:Thank you very much. I appreciate your help!

Welcome to Storm2K!
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#5 Postby southerngale » Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

You did the right thing posting in here and I apologize for the delay in activation. We have been bombarded with spammers, often hundreds a day, and it's hard to weed through the registrations to find the valid ones. We're looking into other options to control this problem.

Welcome to Storm2k, Kalrany!
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

#6 Postby Guest » Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

My username is BUCMAN48 and for some reason my account won't activate. Can you help
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#7 Postby southerngale » Fri May 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Guest wrote:My username is BUCMAN48 and for some reason my account won't activate. Can you help

You should be good to go now. :)
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

Hurricaneman
Category 5
Category 5

Re:

#8 Postby Hurricaneman » Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm

southerngale wrote:You did the right thing posting in here and I apologize for the delay in activation. We have been bombarded with spammers, often hundreds a day, and it's hard to weed through the registrations to find the valid ones. We're looking into other options to control this problem.

Welcome to Storm2k, Kalrany!

and sometimes they sneak through and as seen a couple of hours ago they are promptly banned so thanks for all your hard work with dealing with them
0 likes   

Hl

activation

#9 Postby Hl » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 am

Hi i have been waiting on a 2nd activation email i have been checking my email with no responce could you please help me. userID hectopascal.

Thanks
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: activation

#10 Postby tolakram » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:48 am

Hl wrote:Hi i have been waiting on a 2nd activation email i have been checking my email with no responce could you please help me. userID hectopascal.

Thanks

I activated your account. Welcome to Storm2K!
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

#11 Postby Guest » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Nice work guys take my donation and then ban my account .12 hours latter. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Equilibrium :double: :double: :double:

Nice work tolakram who else have you scammed. :grr: :grr: :grr:
0 likes   

RIPPED OFF BY STORM2K

#12 Postby RIPPED OFF BY STORM2K » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Nice work guys take my donation and then ban my account .12 hours latter. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
Equilibrium :double: :double: :double:

Nice work tolakram who else have you scammed :?: . :grr: :grr: :grr:
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#13 Postby tolakram » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi stormkite / equalibrium / hectopascal

As the s2k rules state, making a donation does not give you the right to flagrantly violate S2K policies.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”