Missing ? 2013 Member forecast/poll - number of Atlantic sto

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chaser1
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Missing ? 2013 Member forecast/poll - number of Atlantic sto

#1 Postby chaser1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi there! Not an urgent matter, however was looking and looking....and could not find the 2013 Hurricane forecast poll that many of us participated in. Wanted to double check what I had forecasted for number of storms/hurricanes for 2013 but was unable to find the thread anywhere. More than likely, my eyes scanned right by it and just could not see it, LOL.

Thanks,
Andy Dressler
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

Re: Missing ? 2013 Member forecast/poll - number of Atlantic sto

#2 Postby cycloneye » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 pm

chaser1 wrote:Hi there! Not an urgent matter, however was looking and looking....and could not find the 2013 Hurricane forecast poll that many of us participated in. Wanted to double check what I had forecasted for number of storms/hurricanes for 2013 but was unable to find the thread anywhere. More than likely, my eyes scanned right by it and just could not see it, LOL.

Thanks,
Andy Dressler

Hi. The poll was moved to the Storm2k forecast forum with the other past years ones.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=114862&start=0
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”