Didn't receive any e-mail.

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Didn't receive any e-mail.

#1 Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:19 am

Hello, I found storm2k.org when searching for Typhoon Francisco (from last year). After a while (I think it is in June this year or sth like that), I decided to register as Krit-tonkla (My e-mail is krit-tonkla@hotmail.com) but I never received any e-mail (even the welcome e-mail) and when I tried to login it says "account is inactive". I also tried using "resend activation e-mail" feature but I didn't receive anything. If you guys can help I'll be very grateful. (I'm from Thailand, I'm sorry if my English was bad)
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Didn't receive any e-mail.

#2 Postby tolakram » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Howdy, welcome to Storm2K!

I activated your account and you should be able to log in.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

talkon
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#3 Postby talkon » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Thank you very much!
0 likes   
DISCLAIMER: I am not a meteorologist. Any posts I made, unless copied from some official agency, are only my opinion and is unofficial and often exaggerated. Please refer to your official RSMC for official products and warnings.

#4 Postby Guest » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi trying to work out what happened here unable to login have multi emails dated 3/11 requesting me to verify my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

user spiral.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re:

#5 Postby tolakram » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:32 am

Guest wrote:Hi trying to work out what happened here unable to login have multi emails dated 3/11 requesting me to verify my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

user spiral.

You need to re-activate your account by following the instructions in those emails.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

User

Re: Re:RELOGIN

#6 Postby User » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:26 am

[quote="tolakram"][quote="Guest"]Hi trying to work out what happened here unable to login have multi emails dated 3/11 requesting me to verify my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

user spiral.[/quote]

You need to re-activate your account by following the instructions in those emails.[/quote]

Unfortunately that's not working i get the message below.
The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Didn't receive any e-mail.

#7 Postby tolakram » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:47 am

I activated your account, please check your PM's.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”