Strange quirks with the switchover

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

Strange quirks with the switchover

#1 Postby Stormsfury » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:02 pm

I've noticed some strange quirks with the transfer over ... like in a thread that hasn't been posted in a while ....

Say for example a thread has 5 posts and the last post was on September 18th, 2003 @ 3:24 pm. However, I view that thread and I see there are 7 posts and posts number 6 and 7 show up LATER than 3:24 pm.

I'm thinking that during the transfer phase from the old server to the new server that some posts were lost (I think I lost about 15 posts myself) ... and it's seems to have a subtle but strange effect.

When I posted on 2003 Hurricane Season and Upcoming Winter thread (by donsutherland1) ... Usually there are 14 posts on Page 1 before it starts Page 2. However, I was the 14th post and it showed up on Page 2, BUT there was NO Page 2 link. The only way to view the post was to click on the arrow key (denoting last post) to see it. (And I noticed the page said this : Page 2 of 1)

SF
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby chadtm80 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:03 pm

Ya, SF.. Having a few minor issues like you stated.. I am working on them as we speak.. Thank you
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”