Two q's - store and phone?

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

GalvestonDuck
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Galveston, oh Galveston (And yeah, it's a barrier island. Wanna make something of it?)

Two q's - store and phone?

#1 Postby GalvestonDuck » Tue May 06, 2003 12:38 pm

Sheesh...it's been forever and a day since I've really had a chance to log in here and read some of the messages and attempt to get caught up. 25 days til 'cane season. Argh!

I have two questions for whoever has the answers -

1) I can get to the store, but when I click an item to see more details about an item, I get a "page not available" error. Are there still items for purchase?

2) I read on one page (not in the forum) something about registering with "storm2kphone@storm2k.org" What's that all about? What info do I need to send and is it only for after a storm to check in, or do I need to register prior or what are we doing?

Thanks!
~Duck
0 likes   

#2 Postby Guest » Tue May 06, 2003 12:43 pm

GalvestonDuck - I will have Chad or Marshall look into the store and see what's up with the pages.

On the Storm2kphone@storm2k.org - we are compiling a list of names of members with telephone numbers is case of an natural diaster that someone can call them if they haven't posted or made contact with anyone in 12 to 24 hours.

Hope this answers some of your ?'s.

Patricia
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby mf_dolphin » Tue May 06, 2003 12:46 pm

Glad to see you found your way back! :-)

The link to the Store from the message board is giving us problems. Use this one. http://www.storm2k.org/Storm2kStore.htm Make sure and check out the rest of the new site too at http://www.storm2k.org/. We launched it May 1st.

The storm2kphone@storm2k.org e-mail address is to be used for people to provide their phone number if they wish. The admins (Ticka, Chad and myself) will be the only ones with access to the phone numbers. What we are going to do is use them to try and contact members if there is a severe event in their area and they haven't checked in on the board in 24 hrs. With all the tornados lately we were worried about a couple of members and had no way to check up on them.
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby chadtm80 » Wed May 07, 2003 8:45 am

I fixed the store link from the message board.. You can just click the link now and all is well :-)
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”