Help please

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Help please

#1 Postby southerngale » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:59 pm

I tried to post a reply in Winter Weather under Joe B says this about Snow in the South and I got an error message that said something like "It failed to send your email." Since I wasn't sending an email and had only hit the submit button, I went back and hit submit again. This time the error message said something like "You cannot make a post so soon after making the previous one." This was all weird so I went back to the page where all of the forums are listed and was going to start over. I could tell that the most recent message was by ticka1 at 11:59am so I knew mine didn't go through. However, when I clicked on the thread to try and reply again, I had the same message there twice. It wouldn't let me delete either of them so I edited one and asked someone from administration to delete it. The only thing is it's not showing up as a new reply being there as ticka's message from this morning is the last one showing unless you actually click on the thread. You following this?

Anyway, I figured you guys might want to know about this and fix it.

Thanks! :D
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby mf_dolphin » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:01 am

I deleted the extra post. F2o switched over to a new serve today and there have been a couple of squirrely things happening. Thanks for the heads up! We'll keep an eye on it. :D
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”