Can't get in to forum from work computer

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

SCUBAdude
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression

Can't get in to forum from work computer

#1 Postby SCUBAdude » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi all, since the change over to the new server I havn't had any problems getting anywhere on the site from home. But at my work computer I can get to the home page just fine but when I click on to the forum link I get a blank screen after a short time or an error message. When I get the error it reads; "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/storm2k/public_html/phpbb2/includes/session.php on line 844". The number at the end is never the same and about half the time the message is different starting about half way, right after the word "includes" it'll read; "/db/mysql.php on line 196". And again the number at the end is never the same.
I've cleared the DNS cache, deleated internet cookies, Cleared files and all offline content, closed IE and reopened it. I did not reboot the computer, i'll try that tomorrow.
The system is 2kpro and it's IE6 I believe. Not sure if they'll let me install IE7 there or not but I'm hoping that's not the problem. And like I said, I can go anywhere on the storm2k site I want from that computer, just not to forums.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SD.
0 likes   

Re: Can't get in to forum from work computer

#2 Postby Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:00 pm

Well I tried the reboot after I did all the reccommended things and still no luck. I guess I'll be calling a tech out.
SD
0 likes   

Re: Can't get in to forum from work computer

#3 Postby Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Well, I don't know what happened but when I got to work today all is working well. Must have been something on your end.
SD.
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”