How do I put another poster's comments in my post inside a b

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

kozzieman

How do I put another poster's comments in my post inside a b

#1 Postby kozzieman » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:49 am

Several times I have wanted to post a response to what another poster has said but I haven't been able to figure out how to put the other person's post which I'm attempting to reply to inside of that box which lists the other person's comments. Someone did tell me once I was logged into your site to hit the "QUOTE" button on the post I want to reply to which I have done but the box which should list the username of the person I'm replying to along with their quote does not show up in a box inside of my new post. What am I not doing correctly to make that box with the other person's comments appear in my follow-up post?
0 likes   

O Town
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: How do I put another poster's comments in my post inside a b

#2 Postby O Town » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:53 am

kozzieman wrote:Several times I have wanted to post a response to what another poster has said but I haven't been able to figure out how to put the other person's post which I'm attempting to reply to inside of that box which lists the other person's comments. Someone did tell me once I was logged into your site to hit the "QUOTE" button on the post I want to reply to which I have done but the box which should list the username of the person I'm replying to along with their quote does not show up in a box inside of my new post. What am I not doing correctly to make that box with the other person's comments appear in my follow-up post?

I am not sure, sounds like you should be able to do it with the information you have. All I did was hit "QUOTE" and then the reply box showed up with you response in it and I replied right below it. Try again.... :)
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”