CPAC: WALI - Post-Tropical

Moderator: S2k Moderators

somethingfunny
ChatStaff
ChatStaff

Goodbye Wall-E

#101 Postby somethingfunny » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 am

Yellow Evan wrote:Also, on a trivia note, this completes list 3 from the CPAC naming list.

The next CPAC storm will be named Ana. I'm a little disappointed that this year will probably have another CPAC storm, because I was hoping for potentially hilarious confusion next year if Ana in the Atlantic and Ana in the Central Pacific were to exist simultaneously. :P
0 likes   
I am not a meteorologist, and any posts made by me are not official forecasts or to be used as such. These posts are just my opinions and are probably silly opinions.

Click here to join us in Storm2k.org's official (and operational!) chatroom!

Rules for the Storm2k.org chatroom

jaguarjace
Category 4
Category 4

Re: CPAC: WALI - Post-Tropical

#102 Postby jaguarjace » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:20 am

Just for the lolz.
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer: Any statements I make are only my opinion. For official information, please refer to products from the NHC and NWS.
Current Storm Floaters are available here | Past Storm Floaters are available here

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Hope it happens

#103 Postby Cyclenall » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:35 am

somethingfunny wrote:The next CPAC storm will be named Ana. I'm a little disappointed that this year will probably have another CPAC storm, because I was hoping for potentially hilarious confusion next year if Ana in the Atlantic and Ana in the Central Pacific were to exist simultaneously. :P

I think I just found myself a new situation to root for...
0 likes   

Return to “2014”