ATL: INVEST 99L - Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

SeaBrz_FL
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: ATL: INVEST 99L - Discussion

#161 Postby SeaBrz_FL » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:18 pm

On the Cape Canaveral coast line, just helped rescue neighbors (1/2 mile inland) that were getting rain water in their home. My Hyundai Santa Fe could only get so far before I walked the rest of the way in hip deep water.
Last edited by SeaBrz_FL on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   
Donna/WPB 1960 - terrorized for life :-). Fourth of six generations living on the FL East Coast since the 50's.

AJC3
Admin
Admin

#162 Postby AJC3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm

SeaBrz_FL wrote:On the Cape Canaveral coast line, just helped rescue neighbors (1/2 mile inland) that were getting water in their home. My Hyundai Santa Fe could only get so far before I walked the rest of the way in hip deep water.

Our office could use this report. Do you have an address where this occurred? Do you know of any other rescues, earlier or ongoing? Relaying any info like that to our office via phone or our web page would be greatly appreciated!
1 likes   

SeaBrz_FL
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#163 Postby SeaBrz_FL » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Yes, Ilex Court in Cape Canaveral, but here is some additional information.

This is very likely a Municipal Problem. Back in TS Fay, there were four streets (out of 18) with the same problem -- the storm water lift stations failed. I've moved to another street in the same neighborhood since and had some minor flooding, but nothing like Ilex Court has tonight.

Edit: ALL of Ilex Court, but I could not further down the main Boulevard to check out the other streets.
1 likes   
Donna/WPB 1960 - terrorized for life :-). Fourth of six generations living on the FL East Coast since the 50's.

Return to “2017”