Corpus Christi Time Lapse

Storm2k is proud to announce that we have entered into a partnership with HURRICANETRACK.COM owned by Mark Sudduth.

Moderators: hurricanetrack, S2k Moderators

hurricanetrack
HurricaneTrack.com
HurricaneTrack.com

Corpus Christi Time Lapse

#1 Postby hurricanetrack » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:49 am

Good day everyone.

I wanted to share a time lapse that I produced from a new cam that we tried out during Harold yesterday in Corpus Christi. It worked great and was more stable for live streaming than our Nest cams - especially for live TV like on Fox Weather.

It was quite a day and luckily, Harold ran out of room otherwise it was well on its way to become a hurricane.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c67q31fdqn2bbrx5txl8l/corpus_christi_bay_surge.mp4?rlkey=dlk0y9c9eww3dwq2ca7rca4ho&dl=0
5 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Corpus Christi Time Lapse

#2 Postby tolakram » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:10 pm

hurricanetrack wrote:Good day everyone.

I wanted to share a time lapse that I produced from a new cam that we tried out during Harold yesterday in Corpus Christi. It worked great and was more stable for live streaming than our Nest cams - especially for live TV like on Fox Weather.

It was quite a day and luckily, Harold ran out of room otherwise it was well on its way to become a hurricane.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c67q31fdqn2bbrx5txl8l/corpus_christi_bay_surge.mp4?rlkey=dlk0y9c9eww3dwq2ca7rca4ho&dl=0

Thanks Mark!
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “HurricaneTrack.com”