Naming of invest threads

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

ravyrn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Naming of invest threads

#1 Postby ravyrn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 am

Could management consider including the color code of a storm at the end of the thread name? Such as " - Yellow", " - Orange", and " - Red" or something of that nature? I know many of the users don't have as much free time with school starting back up. For those of us who may have to be more picky with how we spend our time, and the way this season has been thus far, this color coding could assist us in our picking of which threads to choose to skim through with what little time we have. If I'm restricted on time, I certainly am not interested in invest with low developmental chance. Orange, maybe... code red, definitely! Or maybe the development chances instead such as ending the thread with "-20%/50%" for example.

Thank you for the consideration and the excellent site! I enjoy reading every thread, it's just once school starts back up, I'm limited on time. I work full time and attend college at the same time, got tired of my first career. Currently knocking out all my electives and humanities requirements before transferring to UT-Tyler, and what I thought was going to be an easy semester has turned into a time-consuming nightmare! Who would have thought American Lit, Humanities, and Music courses could prove so time consuming. In comparison, my psych class and finance class are a breeze! Anyways, back on topic, if you guys could consider this, it would be much appreciated. I imagine any time-restrained user would love this idea :D

Examples:
ATL: INVEST 98L - Discussion - YELLOW
ATL: INVEST 98L - Discussion - 20%/50%
ATL: INVEST 98L - 20%/50% - Discussion

In hindsight, I suppose the development chances might be the best option. Anyways, just a thought, thanks guys!
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Naming of invest threads

#2 Postby tolakram » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:16 am

I like the idea, so we'll see what 'management' says about it. :)
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Naming of invest threads

#3 Postby Cyclenall » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 am

ravyrn wrote:and what I thought was going to be an easy semester has turned into a time-consuming nightmare!

Welcome to my world, everything is a time-consuming nightmare for me and most I bet. In regards to your issue, wouldn't it be faster just to go to the NRL and go through each system quickly and pick which one is of most interest to you? Its labeled Invest 9** so its a good reference to this site's naming of threads.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”