National Tropical Weather Conference

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

National Tropical Weather Conference

#1 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Sitting here with weathaguyry, Dr. Neil Frank, Srainhoutx, Katdaddy along with the best on tropical weather! Having great discussions about tropical weather! Wish you were here!
6 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

NotSparta
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Re: National Tropical Weather Conference

#2 Postby NotSparta » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Wish I could attend, but can't this yr. Hopefully I can in 2020
0 likes   
This post was probably an opinion of mine, and in no way is official. Please refer to http://www.hurricanes.gov for official tropical analysis and advisories.

My website, with lots of tropical wx graphics, including satellite and recon: http://cyclonicwx.com

wxman57
Moderator-Pro Met
Moderator-Pro Met

#3 Postby wxman57 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 pm

vbhoutex wrote:Sitting here with weathaguyry, Dr. Neil Frank, Srainhoutx, Katdaddy along with the best on tropical weather! Having great discussions about tropical weather! Wish you were here!

I hear that warm-mongerer "wxman57" was there, too.
4 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#4 Postby vbhoutex » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:20 am

wxman57 wrote:
vbhoutex wrote:Sitting here with weathaguyry, Dr. Neil Frank, Srainhoutx, Katdaddy along with the best on tropical weather! Having great discussions about tropical weather! Wish you were here!

I hear that warm-mongerer "wxman57" was there, too.

Yep, I spotted him a couple of times. :P :wink:
3 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

KatDaddy
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby KatDaddy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Another excellent NTWC and me and wxman57 relate to warm Winters! 80 and sunny for Dec, Jan, and Feb would be perfection.
0 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”