Have you ever tickled/ been tickled by siblings?

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Did you tickle/ were you tickled by brothers/ sisters?

yes
75%
no
6%
I'm also an only child
19%
don't remember
No votes

Total votes: 16

summerwx
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression

Have you ever tickled/ been tickled by siblings?

#1 Postby summerwx » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:38 pm

Just an idea from something I saw in another thread yesterday. I'm an only child, so am seeking honest answers. As you grew up, did you 1) tickle your siblings? and 2) did they tickle you?
1 likes   

PerficktGurl
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression

#2 Postby PerficktGurl » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:45 pm

Both of my older sisters always delighted in tickling me half to death (and still do). I've tickled them too, especially when one of them joins my side and we "gang up" on the other one :lol:
1 likes   

GalvestonDuck
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Galveston, oh Galveston (And yeah, it's a barrier island. Wanna make something of it?)

#3 Postby GalvestonDuck » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:47 pm

Only child here, so I can relate, Summerwx. Never really got tickled. So now I'm ticklish as heck. Most people I know who have brothers and sisters are not ticklish now because they got over it early or learned how to control where they were tickled.
0 likes   

opera ghost
Category 4
Category 4

#4 Postby opera ghost » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:53 pm

I'm #1 of 2 ;)

Very ticklish. Loved to chase my kid sister around the house threatening to tickle her- she loved to do the same. We only actully tickled eachother ocassionally LOL because mom would break it up and send us to seperate rooms.

I'm pretty good at hiding the first few seconds of reaction to tickling- but I'm on the floor giggling like crazy if it goes on.
0 likes   

bfez1
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Location: Meraux--10 mi E of New Orleans-totally destroyed by Katrina

#5 Postby bfez1 » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:02 pm

Oh yes, lots of fun and I for one am very ticklish!
0 likes   

Lindaloo
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby Lindaloo » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:11 pm

Me too Bonnie. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I am next to the youngest. Trust me, plenty of tickling in the home I grew up in. AH!! those were the days!! ;)
0 likes   

stormy
Category 1
Category 1

#7 Postby stormy » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:13 pm

i am not ticklish, but my brothers were. now my kids r too. i love to tickle those little feet. they hate it
0 likes   

JetMaxx

#8 Postby JetMaxx » Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:35 pm

I did both....tickled my oldest sister Becky every chance I got (usually after she got me in trouble with mom or dad...which was almost every day :D ). Of course, she's had me ROFL a few times too (but she had to sneak attack from behind....otherwise she was dead :D

I've only tickled my two youngest sisters on rare occasions (even though both are very ticklish). With them, it's much different than me and Becky....because there's such a large age difference. I was 21 when dad remarried, and Maria only 6 (I'm 23 years older than my baby sis Beth). I only remember tickling Maria's feet a time or two when she was little. I probably tickled Beth a little more than Maria, because she was more like Becky (a little brat :D

Maybe growing up has something to do with it. I've rarely tickled Becky since she was 18 or 19 (because she's was no longer a brat :D

FYI - Shawn, I'm not so sure about becoming less ticklish if tickled alot as a kid....Becky's 38 and says she's just as ticklish as when she was 17.
0 likes   

#9 Postby Guest » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:14 pm

Very Ticklish here...................I have been tickled alot (Too many times!!!)..................
0 likes   

marcus
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

#10 Postby marcus » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:36 pm

My sister and I are only sixteen months apart, and we've had ticklefights since we were toddlers. Even we're both now in our 20's, I still tickle her once in a while (so does our older brother).
0 likes   

blizzard
Category 5
Category 5

#11 Postby blizzard » Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:13 pm

Did you know that it is Impossible to tickle yourself....Just a tidbit of useless trivia. Psychologists claim that being ticklish is basically a trust thing. You trust yourself fully, therefor are unabled to tickle yourself.

Don't know if its true or not, but interesting.
0 likes   

JCT777
Category 5
Category 5

#12 Postby JCT777 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:33 am

With one brother and two sisters, there was never a lack of ticklefights at my house when we were growing up. All in good fun though. :)
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”