Anticyclonic tornado in Colorado 6/4/15 - Shot by James Smar

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
ravyrn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Anticyclonic tornado in Colorado 6/4/15 - Shot by James Smar

#1 Postby ravyrn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:25 pm

0 likes   

ravyrn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Anticyclonic tornado in Colorado 6/4/15 - Shot by James Smar

#2 Postby ravyrn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Video (It's at the very end of the video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OXvgA3720o
0 likes   

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Cyclenall » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:25 am

That is the most beautiful tornado of 2015 so far, non-wedge :wink: . It stands out from the rest which is something I've been missing this year. Also that video had many iconic moments and is also a true gem...I couldn't tell which way some the motion was actually. I do have a gripe with the way the video was put together, it looks like different times are patched together out of order and mixes both tornadoes up in a confusing manner. Then of course the footage cuts for each shot for no reason which is no longer surprising at this point :x :roll: . Seriously someone needs to ask these guys why they do that for every single video now. It used to be they did that because it was a teaser of sorts for a planned DVD or media release that people had to buy to see the uncut and full footage, now there is no reason (oh joy! :roll: ).
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”