Earth from Space in HD

Weather events from around the world plus Astronomy and Geology and other Natural events.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
JDawg512
Category 5
Category 5

Earth from Space in HD

#1 Postby JDawg512 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 am

While this doesn't pertain specifically to winter in Texas right now but what it does do is go into great detail and stunning beauty of the weather patterns of the planet and the specific satellites that constantly monitor the planet. I recommend all weather enthusiasts to check it out. Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread and feel free to move it to the appropriate place but definitely watch. It's amazing and fascinating and I think everyone on the forum would love it if you haven't already seen it yet.

Watch "Earth From Space HD 1080p / Nova" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38peWm7 ... ata_player
0 likes   
Resident Rain Miser

I am a weather hobbyist living 3.5 miles south of Downtown Austin and in no way or fashion should anything I say concerning forecasts be taken seriously. Please check your local NWS for accurate weather forecasting and conditions.

Return to “Global Weather”