Festive Hurricane Art

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
storm_in_a_teacup
Category 1
Category 1

Festive Hurricane Art

#1 Postby storm_in_a_teacup » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Hey guys. This year has been pretty...overwhelming...to say the least, so I didn't make most of my new hurricane art until rather late in the year. I kind of am too tired to make a really elaborate post this time around so enjoy a drawing of a hurricane in a mug of hot chocolate

Here's a cute logo-ish version as well...it's a bit late to change my avatar to it for Christmas but you can enjoy it anyhow.

Hopefully next year I can post some more of my hurricane drawings.

I hope you guys have a great holiday season and please stay safe...
10 likes   
I know I can't straddle the atmosphere...just a tiny storm in your teacup, girl.

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Festive Hurricane Art

#2 Postby AnnularCane » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:04 pm

Awwww... Those are so SWEET. :)

I've got hot chocolate waiting for me for Christmas morning (not made yet, of course), and with forecast highs in the 20s I'll probably need it. I'm sure there won't be a little hurricane in it, but I might be tempted to take a close look at it anyway. :lol:

Merry Christmas!
4 likes   
"But it never rained rain. It never snowed snow. And it never blew just wind. It rained things like soup and juice. It snowed mashed potatoes and green peas. And sometimes the wind blew in storms of hamburgers." -- Judi Barrett, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

GrayLancer18
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression

#3 Postby GrayLancer18 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:38 pm

That is some nice drawings!

I wish we could have a hurricane lounging on our hot beverages, of course, hoping that they don't get out of control lol.
4 likes   
Hugo (1989) Hortense (1996) Georges (1998) Jeanne (2004) Irene (2011) Maria (2017)

I am NOT a professional meteorologist nor weather professional. Opinions are my own.
Consult with NHC and NOAA for official forecasts and advisories.

chaser1
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#4 Postby chaser1 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:38 am

Tis the season to be harmlessly cyclonic..... fa la la la la - la la la la

Regardless of one's religion, let us all take this festive time of year to take a deep breath and appreciate those things that bind us together and in appreciation for each other.
Thanks for the artistic cocoa! Happy Holidays everyone :37:
3 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

GothicSkies
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

#5 Postby GothicSkies » Sat May 13, 2023 5:12 pm

AWWWW Its so cute!! :D
2 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”