Hurricanetrack zoom meeting Oct. 24th

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Hurricanetrack zoom meeting Oct. 24th

#1 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:51 am

We hope everyone can attend!!

A Look at Hurricane Ian: Zoom Meeting
#1 Postby hurricanetrack » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:51 pm

I have been working to compile tons of video and meteorological data in the wake of hurricane Ian and would like to share what we have found (so far) with our Storm2K family.

On Monday, October 24, 4pm ET, I will host a Zoom meeting for S2K members and our Patreon community.

I plan to present our findings to date which will include both video data, a few interesting highlights, as well as the meteorological data that we recorded from the area of landfall.

I will post a link to join the Zoom about an hour ahead of time next Monday, the 24th. Anyone here on S2K may join in as we collaborate with our Patreon community to look over this important event together.

See you next week!
4 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Hurricanetrack zoom meeting Oct. 24th

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Also - don't forget, I am inviting all of the S2K community to join in a special Zoom meeting this afternoon to take a look at the preliminary data findings as well as select video clips from our Ian field work. I will share the link here in a special post and the Admins will as well - that will be around 3:30pm so be on the lookout for that! Hope to see you there!
2 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Category5Kaiju
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Category5Kaiju » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:36 pm

vbhoutex wrote:Also - don't forget, I am inviting all of the S2K community to join in a special Zoom meeting this afternoon to take a look at the preliminary data findings as well as select video clips from our Ian field work. I will share the link here in a special post and the Admins will as well - that will be around 3:30pm so be on the lookout for that! Hope to see you there!

So just to confirm the link will be posted in this thread? And 3:30 EST?
0 likes   
Unless explicitly stated, all information covered in my posts is based on my opinions and observations. Please refer to a professional meteorologist or an accredited weather research agency otherwise, especially if serious decisions must be made in the event of a potentially life-threatening tropical storm or hurricane.

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#4 Postby vbhoutex » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:41 pm

HurricaneTrack
[url][/url]
Post-Ian Zoom Meeting
Here is the link to join in today's Zoom session as I go over some preliminary data and video highlights from the Ian field mission.

I will be on a few mins before 4pm and we will get started promptly at 4 and will go for about an hour. See you there!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89263531067?pwd=R0hJcnlYbVJ1ZENlUGFaYVIvN3RLUT09
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”