Happy New Year 2023!

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
cycloneye
Admin
Admin

Happy New Year 2023!

#1 Postby cycloneye » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:14 pm

To all our members, we send best wishes and all goes well in 2023.

6 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Hurricane2022
Category 3
Category 3

Re: Happy New Year 2023!

#2 Postby Hurricane2022 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:52 pm

I wish you all a happy new year 2023 full of health, peace, harmony, wealth, blessings and a life full of happiness.
but I'm still outraged because my family took longer to eat New Year's dinner than Christmas dinner
2 likes   
For reliable and detailed information for any meteorological phenomenon, please consult the National Hurricane Center, Joint Typhoon Warning Center , or your local Meteo Center.
Sorry for the bad English sometimes!!!

KatDaddy
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Happy New Year 2023!

#3 Postby KatDaddy » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:13 pm

Happy New Year and onward to 2023!!!
1 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”