1995 Atlantic Parade of Storms Loop

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

1995 Atlantic Parade of Storms Loop

#1 Postby Stormsfury » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:41 pm

Warning!!!...This is about 10 mb long and requires QuickTime to view. (This file was best viewed with InterVU for Netscape several years ago)
You may want to right-click to save and run it.

http://jrscience.wcp.muohio.edu/movies/ ... ms1995.mov
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#2 Postby ColdFront77 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 8:44 pm

Thank you very much, Mike. I am downloading it right this moment. :D
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#3 Postby ColdFront77 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:00 pm

I downloaded the file and now I am not sure how to open it to view the loop. This happens many times after I download the few things I have downloaded.
0 likes   

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Stormsfury » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:07 pm

Use Quicktime 4.0... (you can use IE if QT is installed and IE will auomatically load it) ...

I am still searching for the best viewer that will play it smoothly myself ... (the InterVU player is now obsolete - and that played the loop the absolute best back in 1997)...

If anyone has good success, please post what you did for us.
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#5 Postby ColdFront77 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:08 pm

I think I used to have QuickTime (4.0); if these programs are not free- I won't be able to view. :(

Like we are supposed to know what we need to view things we download and install. :?
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”