Insurance Adjusters

Discuss the recovery and aftermath of landfalling hurricanes. Please be sensitive to those that have been directly impacted. Political threads will be deleted without notice. This is the place to come together not divide.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Lindaloo
Category 5
Category 5

Insurance Adjusters

#1 Postby Lindaloo » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:30 am

I talked to a few of them this morning. I must say, if all of them are like those two fellows, we are in BIG BIG trouble! I feel sorry for anyone that had those two visit their home. :eek: IMO, there should be some type of personality test given before they receive their license, plus some mental evaluation over a period of a year too.
0 likes   

NFLDART
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#2 Postby NFLDART » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:59 pm

how true that rank right in there with lawyers...lol
0 likes   

stormcrow
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#3 Postby stormcrow » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:45 am

To many people running around with a 3 day course (if that) and 1 hurricane season calling themselves adjusters. Linda I agree with you 100%. There are some of us who have been adjusters for a few decades and take pride in our work. Like any job that has gone through a major labor shortage, it attracts those who want a quick dollar. If this hurricane season stays slow most will be gone back to thier 7-11 jobs or being wal mart greeters before spring.
0 likes   

Lindaloo
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Lindaloo » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:34 am

Well said stormcrow.
0 likes   

Return to “Hurricane Recovery and Aftermath”