Breaking News; State Farm settles!

Discuss the recovery and aftermath of landfalling hurricanes. Please be sensitive to those that have been directly impacted. Political threads will be deleted without notice. This is the place to come together not divide.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#21 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:06 pm

I have always had to pay for the year for my flood insurance. I am not in any flood zone but have had flood insurance for 10 years. I have had to use it once for rising water from the parking lot behind my home so it has paid for it self already. I won't go with out it.

Also saw an article on weatherbug today that says the first 100 of the owners in the SF lawsuit have been paid this week and that all should be paid by the end of next week, including Senator Lott. Also, and I don't have time to read all of it, it appears that they may reopen some claims for those that were not part of the original suit.
0 likes   

Lindaloo
Category 5
Category 5

#22 Postby Lindaloo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:22 pm

You are right David. They have paid some people this week. The rest should get theirs by the end of next week. They are going to reopen claims that were denied and the people did not sue. Makes you wonder exactly WHY State Farm chose to settle. Things that make you go HMMMMMMM!
0 likes   

Return to “Hurricane Recovery and Aftermath”