Posting replies

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

boca
Category 5
Category 5

Posting replies

#1 Postby boca » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:43 am

When I'm posting sometimes I get verical lines instead of letters when I'm typing and I have to wait like a minute or so because it says image shack is opening. This only happens when I'm posting a reply not during quick reply.
0 likes   

MiamiensisWx

#2 Postby MiamiensisWx » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 pm

I have the same problem. It seems to be a delay caused when the Imageshack toolbar is loading below. It takes a rather slow time at first, and you can't type a reply until it's loaded completely after about a minute many times.

I think the toolbar for Imageshack image loading may need to be removed or altered. It's a bit of a problem.
0 likes   

wxmann_91
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby wxmann_91 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:57 pm

Yep I've noticed that too, but that belongs in the other question forum.

This forum should be named Weather Questions rather than a Questions...?
0 likes   

WindRunner
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby WindRunner » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:04 pm

Yes, this is a huge problem for me, and recently is has been getting worse. The ImageShack upload is the problem, as it doesn't quite fit in the space and they keep making it fancier (the button that is). You can type the reply while the page is waiting, though the problem is that nothing new can be displayed on the page while it is waiting for the toolbar. You can type in the box if you trust your typing skills enough or are willing to go back to fix any typos, but you encounter the a similar graphics problem if you try to scroll down the page while it is still loading.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”