What happened to the Tropical Analysis forum?

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

bnewhard
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

What happened to the Tropical Analysis forum?

#1 Postby bnewhard » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:47 am

I used to visit this forum frequently around 2004-2005. I recently re-registered, and noticed that I cannot access the Tropical Analysis subforum. I see a link to it, but when I click on it, I get the message "The forum you selected does not exist."

Is the Tropical Analysis subforum still publicly accessible? I used to enjoy reading it, so I am hoping there is just some technical issue.

Thanks for any answers!
1 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: What happened to the Tropical Analysis forum?

#2 Postby tolakram » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:31 am

bnewhard wrote:I used to visit this forum frequently around 2004-2005. I recently re-registered, and noticed that I cannot access the Tropical Analysis subforum. I see a link to it, but when I click on it, I get the message "The forum you selected does not exist."

Is the Tropical Analysis subforum still publicly accessible? I used to enjoy reading it, so I am hoping there is just some technical issue.

Thanks for any answers!

Hi,

right now it's inaccessible and we are not sure why. Now is not the time to mess around with the board settings but we will try and get it back once the season slows down.
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”