Post Deleted, but no PM & reported a post, but accidentally put out the wrong reason

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

Post Deleted, but no PM & reported a post, but accidentally put out the wrong reason

#1 Postby Iceresistance » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:45 am

Please note that this is a long question:

There was a trend in the wrong direction in the Texas Winter 2020-2021 forum because it was going political, I posted a thing saying "We can't go political here, there is a very dangerous storm coming!" trying to clam down that political trend, that got deleted, but I never got a PM for that, does not getting a PM from a deleted post usually mean that I'm fine? (Usually when something like this happens, I get a PM from one of the admins as a warning, but I'm not saying that a deleted post without a PM does not mean a warning, I'm just very curious.)

Also, I've recently reported a post (Political reasons again :roll: ) on the same forum, but accidentally put out the wrong reason (I was reporting As quickly as possible) even though the descrption says the real reason why, & I can't fix the reporting (You can't only report posts once). Does that mean the description usually helps out for the Admins if you put out the wrong reason on why you reported the post?
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Winter 2020-2021 :cold:

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted.

Winter posts are focused mainly for Oklahoma & Texas.

Take any of my forecasts with a grain of salt, refer to the NWS, SPC, and NHC for official information

Never say Never with weather! Because ANYTHING is possible!

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”