What happens when you get banned/inactivated when your account got hacked?

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

What happens when you get banned/inactivated when your account got hacked?

#1 Postby Iceresistance » Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 pm

This question was making me thinking for quite some time . . .

So suppose you get off S2K for the night, & sleep till next morning to find that your S2K account was banned/inactivated due to Nasty Content or Trash Talking, but you legitimately say that you did nothing of the sort & proved that you were offline & sleeping when you account got hacked, say that you were hacked & truly say that you did nothing of the sort . . .

What happens if it really happened? I could happen to anyone! :eek:
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Winter 2020-2021 :cold:

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted.

Winter posts are focused mainly for Oklahoma & Texas.

Take any of my forecasts with a grain of salt, refer to the NWS, SPC, and NHC for official information

Never say Never with weather! Because ANYTHING is possible!

Kingarabian
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: What happens when you get banned/inactivated when your account got hacked?

#2 Postby Kingarabian » Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 pm

Iceresistance wrote:This question was making me thinking for quite some time . . .

So suppose you get off S2K for the night, & sleep till next morning to find that your S2K account was banned/inactivated due to Nasty Content or Trash Talking, but you legitimately say that you did nothing of the sort & proved that you were offline & sleeping when you account got hacked, say that you were hacked & truly say that you did nothing of the sort . . .

Admins can take a look at IP address logs.
0 likes   
RIP Kobe Bryant

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Iceresistance » Wed May 05, 2021 7:45 am

Kingarabian wrote:
Iceresistance wrote:This question was making me thinking for quite some time . . .

Admins can take a look at IP address logs.

Thanks! :)
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Take any of my forecasts with a grain of salt, refer to the NWS, SPC, and NHC for official information

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby tolakram » Wed May 05, 2021 7:56 pm

You worry too much Ice. You can email the s2k email address and we can look at it, but since we're humans we can usually figure out when an account suddenly starts acting strange. :)
4 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby Iceresistance » Wed May 05, 2021 7:58 pm

tolakram wrote:

You worry too much Ice. You can email the s2k email address and we can look at it, but since we're humans we can usually figure out when an account suddenly starts acting strange. :)

Thanks! I'm glad that the question is out & I don't need to worry about it anymore. :)
1 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”