Feedback for Post Deletion

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

captainbarbossa19
Category 5
Category 5

Feedback for Post Deletion

#1 Postby captainbarbossa19 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:31 pm

This is a question I am sure the moderators can answer. When a post is deleted for whatever reason, is there normally feedback provided to the user about why their post was deleted? Also, if a post is moved, is feedback normally provided to the user about the movement? I appreciate any answers for my questions.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Feedback for Post Deletion

#2 Postby tolakram » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:35 pm

captainbarbossa19 wrote:This is a question I am sure the moderators can answer. When a post is deleted for whatever reason, is there normally feedback provided to the user about why their post was deleted? Also, if a post is moved, is feedback normally provided to the user about the movement? I appreciate any answers for my questions.

Most of the time, yes. Questions on individual moderation should be sent to moderators or admins as a private message.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

captainbarbossa19
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Feedback for Post Deletion

#3 Postby captainbarbossa19 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:53 pm

tolakram wrote:
captainbarbossa19 wrote:This is a question I am sure the moderators can answer. When a post is deleted for whatever reason, is there normally feedback provided to the user about why their post was deleted? Also, if a post is moved, is feedback normally provided to the user about the movement? I appreciate any answers for my questions.

Most of the time, yes. Questions on individual moderation should be sent to moderators or admins as a private message.

Thank you. I certainly will if I have any questions about my posts.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”