Need assistance regarding the message board?

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

senorpepr
Military Met/Moderator
Military Met/Moderator

Need assistance regarding the message board?

#1 Postby senorpepr » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Just a reminder...

This forum, Got a question? I'm listening, is for meteorological questions or questions involving the field of meteorology.

If you require assistance with the message board (i.e. reporting a problem, needing password help, etc.), please go to the Tests, Help, & Suggestions forum.

Thank you.
0 likes   

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Need assistance regarding the message board?

#2 Postby Cyclenall » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm

senorpepr wrote:Just a reminder...

This forum, Got a question? I'm listening, is for meteorological questions or questions involving the field of meteorology.

If you require assistance with the message board (i.e. reporting a problem, needing password help, etc.), please go to the Tests, Help, & Suggestions forum.

Thank you.

You see, this message is under the title:

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

People read that and think the question can be about anything. I've been meaning to say this for a while now :lol: .
0 likes   

senorpepr
Military Met/Moderator
Military Met/Moderator

Re: Need assistance regarding the message board?

#3 Postby senorpepr » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Fair enough. For what it's worth, that phrase is a quote from a song.
0 likes   

IvanSurvivor
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#4 Postby IvanSurvivor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I am trying to find out why when I posted something earlier it was there and now it's not...I was also not able to look at my posts by clicking "View Your Posts". I believe it was somewhere between pg. 85-87 on the TS Gustav Thread? Any suggestions?
0 likes   

x-y-no
Category 5
Category 5

Re:

#5 Postby x-y-no » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:01 pm

IvanSurvivor wrote:I am trying to find out why when I posted something earlier it was there and now it's not...I was also not able to look at my posts by clicking "View Your Posts". I believe it was somewhere between pg. 85-87 on the TS Gustav Thread? Any suggestions?

I can see one post by you (at 3:50 pm) that was part of a sequence removed by a moderator for being off-topic.
0 likes   

IvanSurvivor
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Re: Re:

#6 Postby IvanSurvivor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm

x-y-no wrote:
IvanSurvivor wrote:I am trying to find out why when I posted something earlier it was there and now it's not...I was also not able to look at my posts by clicking "View Your Posts". I believe it was somewhere between pg. 85-87 on the TS Gustav Thread? Any suggestions?

I can see one post by you (at 3:50 pm) that was part of a sequence removed by a moderator for being off-topic.

I also sent a PM to one of the moderators in that thread a few minutes ago and that is what I was told. Thank You for checking.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”