Miami weather girl wins Play Boys heated Weather Girl Contes

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

Miami weather girl wins Play Boys heated Weather Girl Contes

#1 Postby chadtm80 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:56 am

Hey ladies dont get mad at me... im just doing my part to make sure that everyone at Storm2k gets all the important and up to date weather information possable. hehehe :lol: :lol:

Call it the weather-forecasting version of The Bachelor. Playboy.com picked nine swelteringly hot weather forecasters, and asked America to choose one favorite. Nearly 600,000 votes rained down on Playboy.com, and we have a winner! America's sexiest weather girl is blonde, blue-eyed ray of sunshine Jackie Johnson, of Fox affiliate WSVN-TV in Miami!
The voting on Playboy.com was as unpredictable as, um, the weather. Early on, Melissa Marsh of Columbus, Ohio, Jillian Barberie of Fox 11 in Los Angeles and beautiful Pittsburgh meteorologist Rebecca Hower jockied for lead position. Then, thanks in part to the stumping of red-blooded radio jocks, Jackie came on like a Miami hurricane. In the end, Jackie outshined her gorgeous competition, nailing down a whopping 65 percent with more than 419,000 votes.

Her Miami fans are effusive in their praise. "She can make a rainy day sunny, absolutely!" says Carlos Suarez, Ocean Drive magazine's art director who recently directed a photo shoot of Jackie "She's so hot!" he says.

Image :larrow: Jackie
What do you think????
Last edited by chadtm80 on Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 likes   

bfez1
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Location: Meraux--10 mi E of New Orleans-totally destroyed by Katrina

#2 Postby bfez1 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:59 am

I can't see the pic---there is just a little red x.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”