My New Blog

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

JonathanBelles
Professional-Met
Professional-Met
Location: School: Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) Home: St. Petersburg, Florida

My New Blog

#1 Postby JonathanBelles » Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Hello everyone!

I have begun an all new blog this week just ahead of Hurricane Season. This new blog will mainly feature the tropics and severe weather when they threaten. I will also take a look at Florida and Southeastern US weather on many days. I hope to create an open and educational experience for all of its readers. I have set up an RSS as well as links to both twitter and facebook that I always check. I hope to write this blog well enough that both professional meteorologists and new comers to the weather community can understand it and have a conversation about it.

I will be updating the functionality over the next few weeks as I get requests. If there is anything that you want that you do not see on my blog, just ask! It can be appearance, material, functionality, or anything else.

I plan to update on most days with new information and an eductional lesson. In the fall when I return to WFSU Weather I will be posting videos from the show as well.

Tonight, I gave my thoughts on the current tropics, the beginning of the the summer season across Florida, and a lesson from the Tropics. You can find my blog at http://jonathanbelles.wordpress.com/ .

I hope to talk with you soon!
Jonathan
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”