life gets better guys

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

YoshiMike
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

life gets better guys

#1 Postby YoshiMike » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:29 pm

So I am 20 years old. I have been out if school for over a year now due to complications. I am living in Hattiesburg Mississippi, but I got a job offer making 12 dollars an hour back home in Connecticut. Full time. I mean its not a super big job but I am used to making only 7.25-8 dollars an hour and only bring in 700 a month. Also, with that being said, I live 20 minutes away from Western Connecticut State University, which has a GREAT meteorology program with research grade equipment! So I am gonna go back to school in the spring for meteorology instead of having to do it online. And to top it all off, my boyfriend of two years is coming with me! Its funny because I thought I was gonna be stuck in this hole for a long time and I am finally getting a break. Tyler also just graduated with a microbiology degree (were such nerds) and there's way more jobs out there because of Yale and Uconn and some other place I can't spell. I dont know why I posted this, just wanted to share that life can take a turn. You have to pull an arrow backwards for it to launch forward, so I feel like my arrow has been pulled back for a while and has now been released if you get what I am saying.

Have a good day everyone.
0 likes   
Okay guys, just because I want to BE a meteorologist, want to go to school for meteorology, DOES NOT MAKE ME A METEOROLOGIST. Anything I say about tropical weather is either me learning something new, or is just an opinion and nothing more than that. I can almost guarantee you that I will be wrong about pretty much everything.

CajunMama
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#2 Postby CajunMama » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:31 am

Good luck!!!
0 likes   

FlaStormFanatic
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

#3 Postby FlaStormFanatic » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Good luck & congratulations.
0 likes   
Erin 1995 Charley 2004 Frances 2004 Jeanne 2004.

Any posts made on this forum by me are strictly my opinion and may not be backed up by sound meteorological l data. They are also not endorsed by Storm2k. Please refer to the NHC or other weather offices products.

YoshiMike
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Re: life gets better guys

#4 Postby YoshiMike » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Awwh well thank you.
0 likes   
Okay guys, just because I want to BE a meteorologist, want to go to school for meteorology, DOES NOT MAKE ME A METEOROLOGIST. Anything I say about tropical weather is either me learning something new, or is just an opinion and nothing more than that. I can almost guarantee you that I will be wrong about pretty much everything.

Return to “Off Topic”