I'm trying out for americas got talent!!!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

YoshiMike
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

I'm trying out for americas got talent!!!

#1 Postby YoshiMike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 am

Guys I'm super excited. I'm auditioning for americas got talent on December 17th. I am a singer songwriter and I even have a sob story that might help me those shows love sob stories. Haha. I'm gonna be so gong some punk rock and post hardcore music because they're not very well known genres and not a lot of people sing it. So it's different. Hopefully I make it!!!
8 likes   
Okay guys, just because I want to BE a meteorologist, want to go to school for meteorology, DOES NOT MAKE ME A METEOROLOGIST. Anything I say about tropical weather is either me learning something new, or is just an opinion and nothing more than that. I can almost guarantee you that I will be wrong about pretty much everything.

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: I'm trying out for americas got talent!!!

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:20 am

Best of luck!!
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

sunny
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby sunny » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 pm

How exciting, best of luck to you!!!
0 likes   

Kazmit
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Kazmit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:03 pm

How did it go?
0 likes   
Igor 2010, Sandy 2012, Fay 2014, Gonzalo 2014, Joaquin 2015, Nicole 2016, Humberto 2019

I am only a tropical weather enthusiast. My predictions are not official and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

chaser1
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#5 Postby chaser1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Kazmit wrote:How did it go?

right? I just read this thread for the first time and am curious whether you at least made it into the show itself???
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

lrak
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#6 Postby lrak » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Whoa...the suspense is killing me.
2 likes   
AKA karl

Also
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
My posts on this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. My posts are my basic observations and are definitely not backed by any "well some" meteorological knowledge. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Off Topic”