My youngest Son Retired from TheUS Navy

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

My youngest Son Retired from TheUS Navy

#1 Postby DaylilyDawn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:14 pm

In May just before school let out my husband and I went up to Va. to see our youngest son retire from the Navy. It was very beautiful ceremony. He had some leave to take so his release date is really in July. We are going back up there just before the 21 of July. Our 2nd oldest grandson wrote an essay for some thing at his school and his essay was drawn out of his school to join 39 other essays to go to a special camp. They only took 40 total out of their entire school district. So Tyler was one of the 40 chosen. The camp is the week of the 21 and his parents are both working and can't take or pick up . So we are helping out.
6 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: My youngest Son Retired from TheUS Navy

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:22 pm

Please thank your son for his service for me!! Sounds like smartness runs in the family. Congratulations to everyone.
2 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”