How has 2019 been for you?

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

JMoses3419
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

How has 2019 been for you?

#1 Postby JMoses3419 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:34 pm

With just a week left in the year 2019 (and, unless you believe decades end in years ending in 0, the decade) — how would you sum up your year?

In a phrase: Exhausting both on my mind and my body. I unfortunately went back into the hospital for extended stays two separate times — once in January (6 months) and again in August (3 Months), plus two shorter stays under a week in July. I also lost my grandmother on my stepdad’s side of my large family in January and didn’t get to go to her funeral. So, a large chunk of my year is a total loss. Frankly, I have to call it the worst year of my life and it beats 2007 by a LOT which was a year that saw me suffer three separate deaths in my family at the young age of 22.

The positive, however is that I’m alive and I did get to spend Christmas with my family in Kentucky this year instead of being stuck in Oklahoma.
2 likes   
Jeremy Moses (formerly therock1811)
Oklahoma City, OK by way of Cincinnati area, OH/KY
Proud to call myself a weather nerd since 1992
DISCLAIMER: All forecasts are solely mine, and are not endorsed by S2K or any professional organization. For official info refer to NWS products.

Return to “Off Topic”