Fundraising for MS Society

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

StormingB81
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Fundraising for MS Society

#1 Postby StormingB81 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:47 am

If this is not allowed I apologize and I’ll remove it or if you do I understand. However, looking for help on a fundraiser I am doing! I am a vet and I have Multiple Sclerosis. I am fundraising and all money goes straight to National MS Society and is a tax deduction. If anyone could please help. The link is main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/Brianspage. Thank you very much and it’s much appreciated. Again if it’s not allowed I am sorry and don’t beat me up too much lol have a great day everyone!
2 likes   

StormingB81
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Fundraising for MS Society

#2 Postby StormingB81 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 am

Recently I’ve had a lot of people donate I do not know so if that was anyone from here I’d like to thank you very much and know that it is very much appreciated!!!
1 likes   

StormingB81
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Fundraising for MS Society

#3 Postby StormingB81 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:41 am

I shoulda posted this earlier but at 12 I’m raffling off a $20 coupon and a free appetizer coupon on my Facebook page. No worries if you’re late I’ll be doing it again right after for one more. For those that do not know me must search Brian Loeffel. I’m in the Storm2k Facebook if that will help. Again as soon as I draw at 13 I’ll be doing another raffle. Have a great day!
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”