I have Bad news for Y'all . . .

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

I have Bad news for Y'all . . .

#1 Postby Iceresistance » Fri May 14, 2021 10:11 am

I can't be on S2K very much if anymore after May 19th, 2021 due to Summer Plans, I will be back on more often in August 2021 (3 Months) . . .

If I do manage to get on in the Summer, I won't be on for long . . .

There is a chance that I may personally own a Laptop or Computer this summer, but it's unlikely . . .

I recently found out I have a Summer Job & I can't track the weather & do the job at the same time . . .

Either way, It's been very fun here tracking storms & tropical cyclones, but sometimes, all good things must come to an end, for now . . .

(And BTW, I'm going to tag my real name in the Signature in August . . .)

-Iceresistance
4 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Winter 2020-2021 :cold:

All observations are in Tecumseh, OK unless otherwise noted.

Winter posts are focused mainly for Oklahoma & Texas.

Take any of my forecasts with a grain of salt, refer to the NWS, SPC, and NHC for official information

Never say Never with weather! Because ANYTHING is possible!

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: I have Bad news for Y'all . . .

#2 Postby AnnularCane » Fri May 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Good luck with your new job! :D
2 likes   
"But it never rained rain. It never snowed snow. And it never blew just wind. It rained things like soup and juice. It snowed mashed potatoes and green peas. And sometimes the wind blew in storms of hamburgers." -- Judi Barrett, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

InfernoFlameCat
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby InfernoFlameCat » Wed May 19, 2021 7:49 am

Miss you. I will be storm chasing in June, I might hit up Techumse,(am I spelling that right?) if there are storms there. would be kinda cool if we met IRL.
1 likes   
I am by no means a professional. DO NOT look at my forecasts for official information or make decisions based on what I post.

Goal: to become a registered expert over tropical and subtropical cyclones.

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Iceresistance » Wed May 19, 2021 8:10 am

InfernoFlameCat wrote:Miss you. I will be storm chasing in June, I might hit up Techumse,(am I spelling that right?) if there are storms there. would be kinda cool if we met IRL.

Nooo, it's Tecumseh . . . Oklahoma names are hard to spell or say elsewhere . . .
1 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Take any of my forecasts with a grain of salt, refer to the NWS, SPC, and NHC for official information

ElectricStorm
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby ElectricStorm » Wed May 19, 2021 2:58 pm

InfernoFlameCat wrote:Miss you. I will be storm chasing in June, I might hit up Techumse,(am I spelling that right?) if there are storms there. would be kinda cool if we met IRL.

If for whatever reason you pass through Tulsa, avoid the 44/75 interchange at all costs. They're doing a major interchange project that won't finish for a couple of years and the traffic is bad. I have to go through it every day to get to work and back.

Not like you'll need to come up here anyway, apparently we don't have storms anymore
0 likes   
I am in no way a professional. Take what I say with a grain of salt as I could be totally wrong. Please refer to the NHC, NWS, or SPC for official information.

Boomer Sooner!

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby Iceresistance » Wed May 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Weather Dude wrote:

If for whatever reason you pass through Tulsa, avoid the 44/75 interchange at all costs. They're doing a major interchange project that won't finish for a couple of years and the traffic is bad. I have to go through it every day to get to work and back.

Not like you'll need to come up here anyway, apparently we don't have storms anymore

I always have to go up there to go to Springfield, MO with my grandparents, fastest route there . . .

Fastest route to Central Oklahoma is I-40 . . .
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

#7 Postby Iceresistance » Thu May 20, 2021 1:36 pm

I must go, this is going to be my last post before the Summer break, today is my last day of School for the 2020-2021 School year . . .

However, the chance for owning a personal Chromebook this Summer has gone up, over 300 out-of-date Chromebooks (Can't support latest ACT) are going to be on sale, my asking price is $50 . . .
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

underthwx
Category 5
Category 5

#8 Postby underthwx » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Iceresistance wrote:I can't be on S2K very much if anymore after May 19th, 2021 due to Summer Plans, I will be back on more often in August 2021 (3 Months) . . .

If I do manage to get on in the Summer, I won't be on for long . . .

There is a chance that I may personally own a Laptop or Computer this summer, but it's unlikely . . .

I recently found out I have a Summer Job & I can't track the weather & do the job at the same time . . .

Either way, It's been very fun here tracking storms & tropical cyclones, but sometimes, all good things must come to an end, for now . . .

(And BTW, I'm going to tag my real name in the Signature in August . . .)

-Iceresistance

Hey Ice...do what you gotta do, I'm sure you will do it well...I personally enjoy your contribution to the forum, and I look forward to more from you my friend...
3 likes   

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

Re: I have Bad news for Y'all . . . UPDATE

#9 Postby Iceresistance » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:33 am

This is my final week at my Summer Job, my final trip will be at Hurricane Harbor (White Water Bay) this coming Thursday, and the forecasts are showing a perfect pool day!
0 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Iceresistance
Category 5
Category 5

WOW! THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN!

#10 Postby Iceresistance » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Yes, it was . . .

I had a very good time at Hurricane Harbor in OKC, I really want to go back there now . .
1 likes   
Bill 2015 & Beta 2020

Return to “Off Topic”