Typo in Storm2K Disclaimer

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

abajan
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Typo in Storm2K Disclaimer

#1 Postby abajan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:36 am

Only yesterday did I discover the S2K disclaimer at the top of certain forums has a typo. Its first sentence states The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such when it should be The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such (i.e., it should be "forecasts" instead of "forecast").

Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi. :P
1 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Typo in Storm2K Disclaimer

#2 Postby tolakram » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:44 am

haha.

Luckily that's a tag so I fixed it in one place and all are now fixed.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the NHC and NWS.
3 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Typo in Storm2K Disclaimer

#3 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

abajan wrote:Only yesterday did I discover the S2K disclaimer at the top of certain forums has a typo. Its first sentence states The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such when it should be The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such (i.e., it should be "forecasts" instead of "forecast").

Sorry, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi. :P

It took you that long to find my mistake?LOL! :double: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!!! :oops: :oops:
3 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”