A reminder to move clocks ahead one hour on Sunday

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

A reminder to move clocks ahead one hour on Sunday

#1 Postby cycloneye » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:41 pm

Is that time once again when daylight saving time arrives on Sunday at 2 AM and you lose one hour of sleep.

2 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: A reminder to move clocks ahead one hour on Sunday

#2 Postby AnnularCane » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:34 pm

Where I am the temps are forecasted to be in the teens when we "spring forward." :cold:
1 likes   
"But it never rained rain. It never snowed snow. And it never blew just wind. It rained things like soup and juice. It snowed mashed potatoes and green peas. And sometimes the wind blew in storms of hamburgers." -- Judi Barrett, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

captainbarbossa19
Category 5
Category 5

Re: A reminder to move clocks ahead one hour on Sunday

#3 Postby captainbarbossa19 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:56 am

cycloneye wrote:Is that time once again when daylight saving time arrives on Sunday at 2 AM and you lose one hour of sleep.

https://i.imgur.com/O2yi7Ui.jpg

A few years ago, I saw a method promoted by a tv channel about how to help deal with the loss of sleep. They recommended to start going to bed 15 minutes earlier every day for four days before the time change. They said by day four, the time change would occur and your body would be better adapted. I thought it sounded like a good idea. I haven't tried it yet, but I know many people complain about the loss of sleep so I thought I would share.
1 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”