Logging out

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Logging out

#1 Postby AnnularCane » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:40 pm

Is there any reason I would keep getting logged out of the site? Not all the time, but maybe after every couple of logins or so.
1 likes   
"But it never rained rain. It never snowed snow. And it never blew just wind. It rained things like soup and juice. It snowed mashed potatoes and green peas. And sometimes the wind blew in storms of hamburgers." -- Judi Barrett, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

cajungal
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Schriever, Louisiana (60 miles southwest of New Orleans)

Re: Logging out

#2 Postby cajungal » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:50 pm

Doing the same for me. A little frustrating to have to keep logging in with my username and password every single time
0 likes   

Hurricane2022
Category 4
Category 4

#3 Postby Hurricane2022 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:23 pm

The same thing happens to me too. However, for some reason this has become more frequent as time passes. Sometimes, I was on the site reading a topic and I was suddenly logged out of my account. And it's annoying having to log in all the time.
0 likes   
Sorry for the bad English sometimes...!
For reliable and detailed information for any meteorological phenomenon, please consult the National Hurricane Center, Joint Typhoon Warning Center , or your local Meteo Center.

--------

Una cvm Christo, pro Christo, et in Christo. Sit nomen Domini benedictvm.

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby tolakram » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:07 pm

AnnularCane wrote:Is there any reason I would keep getting logged out of the site? Not all the time, but maybe after every couple of logins or so.

Not happening to me. Is this via web, on phone, tapatalk?
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#5 Postby AnnularCane » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:27 pm

tolakram wrote:
AnnularCane wrote:Is there any reason I would keep getting logged out of the site? Not all the time, but maybe after every couple of logins or so.

Web. I don't think it's happened on my phone yet.
0 likes   
"But it never rained rain. It never snowed snow. And it never blew just wind. It rained things like soup and juice. It snowed mashed potatoes and green peas. And sometimes the wind blew in storms of hamburgers." -- Judi Barrett, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#6 Postby tolakram » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:39 am

AnnularCane wrote:
tolakram wrote:

Web. I don't think it's happened on my phone yet.

So far it can't be reproduced. I wonder if it's an internet provider issue, perhaps your IP address is changing more rapidly than usual? Looking at post statistics it shows you posting from a LOT of different IP's, but you've been here since 2006 so I doubt that's unusual.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

AnnularCane
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#7 Postby AnnularCane » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:41 pm

Yeah, my providers have changed a few times since then. But looking at this thread, it looks like others are having this issue too so I am not sure it's just me.
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”