Slight username fix

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Kazmit
Category 5
Category 5

Slight username fix

#1 Postby Kazmit » Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey, I just wanted to give my username a very slight refresh by removing the underscore at the end. So just "Kazmit". I just think it looks cleaner and that the underscore is unnecessary.
Thanks. :D
1 likes   
Igor 2010, Sandy 2012, Fay 2014, Gonzalo 2014, Joaquin 2015, Nicole 2016, Humberto 2019

I am only a tropical weather enthusiast. My predictions are not official and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Slight username fix

#2 Postby tolakram » Mon May 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Kazmit wrote:Hey, I just wanted to give my username a very slight refresh by removing the underscore at the end. So just "Kazmit". I just think it looks cleaner and that the underscore is unnecessary.

Done :)
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Kazmit
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Kazmit » Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 pm

tolakram wrote:
Kazmit wrote:Hey, I just wanted to give my username a very slight refresh by removing the underscore at the end. So just "Kazmit". I just think it looks cleaner and that the underscore is unnecessary.

Done :)

Thanks tolakram
0 likes   
Igor 2010, Sandy 2012, Fay 2014, Gonzalo 2014, Joaquin 2015, Nicole 2016, Humberto 2019

I am only a tropical weather enthusiast. My predictions are not official and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

doomhaMwx
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby doomhaMwx » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:55 am

tolakram wrote:Done :)

Hello! I also want to make a slight change to my username, by changing the "W" in "Wx" to lowercase and removing the underscore before it... So it'll be Imran_doomhaMwx
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#5 Postby tolakram » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 am

Imran_doomhaMwx wrote:Hello! I also want to make a slight change to my username, by changing the "W" in "Wx" to lowercase and removing the underscore before it... So it'll be Imran_doomhaMwx

Done
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”