Activation of my account

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

SMB99thx

Activation of my account

#1 Postby SMB99thx » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 am

Some weeks ago i have registered myself under the name of "SuperMarioBros99thx". I do this because in recent times i became more obsessed of tropical cyclones than ever before (and all of that is because of Hurricane Matthew of 2016!). Due to this obsession i also became a fan of Force Thirteen, particularly because of it's cool What-might-have-been series, in which "what if" the models are true and real.

Because of all of that as i said, i want to join Storm2k's discussions, and thus i registered under "SuperMarioBros99thx" name. Then i receive a mail about my registration and i waited it very long about it's activation promise, but i don't see that email coming to me. And even that i am pretty sad about it. So, recently i have been re-registered again and can anyone help about this one? I want to join Storm2K, really.

Note: "SMB99thx" is my temporary name for now. I'll return here soon after my SuperMarioBros99thx name is activated.
0 likes   

cipher
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Activation of my account

#2 Postby cipher » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:08 pm

SMB99thx wrote:Some weeks ago i have registered myself under the name of "SuperMarioBros99thx". I do this because in recent times i became more obsessed of tropical cyclones than ever before (and all of that is because of Hurricane Matthew of 2016!). Due to this obsession i also became a fan of Force Thirteen, particularly because of it's cool What-might-have-been series, in which "what if" the models are true and real.

Because of all of that as i said, i want to join Storm2k's discussions, and thus i registered under "SuperMarioBros99thx" name. Then i receive a mail about my registration and i waited it very long about it's activation promise, but i don't see that email coming to me. And even that i am pretty sad about it. So, recently i have been re-registered again and can anyone help about this one? I want to join Storm2K, really.

Note: "SMB99thx" is my temporary name for now. I'll return here soon after my SuperMarioBros99thx name is activated.

I've manually activated the account for you. Once you login, verify the associated e-mail you entered is correct.
0 likes   

SuperMarioBros99thx
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Re: Activation of my account

#3 Postby SuperMarioBros99thx » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 am

Thank you!
Sorry for late reply...
0 likes   
My opinions are mine and SHOULD not be treated as an official source of information. PLEASE see National Hurricane Center, or any other meteorological agencies, for that matter. By the way, I was born and came from Indonesia, which is rarely hit by tropical cyclones, but regardless, I have LOTS of interest in meteorology.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”