Tapatalk help? Can't find forum

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Kalrany
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Tapatalk help? Can't find forum

#1 Postby Kalrany » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Just had to replace my phone, and wanted to give tapatalk another try. I can't even find storm2k on it. Did the board drop from the application? Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks to whoever is willing to help me.
0 likes   
TOTAL NOVICE. The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.
Lansing MI, Galveston TX, Madison WI, Houston TX, Newark DE

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Tapatalk help? Can't find forum

#2 Postby tolakram » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:04 pm

It's gone for me as well and I had it a few days ago. Will try and figure out what is up.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Tapatalk help? Can't find forum

#3 Postby tolakram » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:36 am

Tapatalk support is back and we should not have this kind of delay if it happens again. Their support is S L O W but it's free and they were able to correct the problem. Let me know if you have any issues.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”