Account Inactive

This forum is for making test posts, requesting assistance, and making suggestions

Moderator: S2k Moderators

user27

Account Inactive

#1 Postby user27 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Dear Storm2K staff:

I have tried to make two different accounts on your website, but neither of my accounts were ever activated. I have considered joining for some time and would like to become a member. If you would please let me know why my account is still inactive, I would appreciate it! My username is "captainbarbossa19."

Thank you.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Account Inactive

#2 Postby tolakram » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:10 am

user27 wrote:Dear Storm2K staff:

I have tried to make two different accounts on your website, but neither of my accounts were ever activated. I have considered joining for some time and would like to become a member. If you would please let me know why my account is still inactive, I would appreciate it! My username is "captainbarbossa19."

Thank you.

Howdy,

I can't find that user in the system, are you sure it's spelled correctly? Make sure the system is accepting your name when you are asked for a username.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

user27

#3 Postby user27 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am

I think that the system may have lost my information because I think I created the second account back in June. Should I just create another one with a different username?
0 likes   

user27

#4 Postby user27 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 pm

My username is actually "captainbarbossa18." I checked my email and that is what I used. Is that username in the system?

[quote="tolakram"][quote="user27"]Dear Storm2K staff:

Thank you.[/quote]

Howdy,

I can't find that user in the system, are you sure it's spelled correctly? Make sure the system is accepting your name when you are asked for a username.[/quote]
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#5 Postby tolakram » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:57 pm

user27 wrote:I think that the system may have lost my information because I think I created the second account back in June. Should I just create another one with a different username?

Yes, create a new account and make sure you use an email you have access to. I should see it come across and can activate your account.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

user27

#6 Postby user27 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:13 pm

I just created a new username. I went with "captainbarbossa19" since I never created that account.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#7 Postby tolakram » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:31 am

user27 wrote:I just created a new username. I went with "captainbarbossa19" since I never created that account.

Activated, welcome!
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

captainbarbossa19
Category 5
Category 5

#8 Postby captainbarbossa19 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am

tolakram wrote:
user27 wrote:I just created a new username. I went with "captainbarbossa19" since I never created that account.

Activated, welcome!

Thank you! Is there a way I can upload a custom avatar from my computer or does it have to come from a website?
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#9 Postby tolakram » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:09 pm

captainbarbossa19 wrote:
tolakram wrote:

Activated, welcome!

Thank you! Is there a way I can upload a custom avatar from my computer or does it have to come from a website?

It's broken at the moment, It should be fixed during to off season when we upgrade.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

captainbarbossa19
Category 5
Category 5

#10 Postby captainbarbossa19 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:37 pm

tolakram wrote:
captainbarbossa19 wrote:
tolakram wrote:
Activated, welcome!

It's broken at the moment, It should be fixed during to off season when we upgrade.

All right. I am guessing that "off-season" refers to after the end of hurricane season?
0 likes   

Fancy1001

#11 Postby Fancy1001 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:39 am

I'm still waiting for my Fancy1001 account to be activated.
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#12 Postby tolakram » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:21 pm

There are no users named fancy* waiting for approval. Make sure when you register that you also answer the spam bot questions correctly.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

fancy1001

#13 Postby fancy1001 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:15 pm

[quote="tolakram"]There are no users named fancy* waiting for approval. Make sure when you register that you also answer the spam bot questions correctly.[/quote]

I did, it said that my account was awaiting verification, but a few days later it said that there was no fancy1001 username. This has happened multiple times. I'll make it again. Thank you very much.
0 likes   

fancy1002

#14 Postby fancy1002 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:19 pm

I just registered again.

It's Fancy1001
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#15 Postby tolakram » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:46 am

done
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

Fancy1001
Category 1
Category 1

#16 Postby Fancy1001 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Thank you very much
0 likes   

Texas Breeze

#17 Postby Texas Breeze » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:15 pm

I changed my email and need activation please! Account is TexasBreeze
0 likes   

tolakram
Admin
Admin

#18 Postby tolakram » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Texas Breeze wrote:I changed my email and need activation please! Account is TexasBreeze

Activated
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -

TexasBreeze
Tropical Depression
Tropical Depression

#19 Postby TexasBreeze » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Appreciated very much!
0 likes   

Return to “Tests, Help, & Suggestions”